1.Some country doesn’t display tracking information. Hope you understanding and contact the local post have a check.
2.Please understand the order may delay, If you still haven’t receiver the parcel within the protection date running out, please contact the seller to extend the date for you. As the same time, we will have a check the parcel what the happen, hope you kindly patiently to wait for your parcel, sometime we need you to have a check on local post.
Thank for you understanding.
Our company supplier on nail beauty and makeup products for more than 10 years. Retail, wholesale, customized orders are all welcomed in BNG.
Dannail Gel Timeless Party Long Lasting Soak Off UV Polish Gel+Base Coat+Top Coat Tool Kit with File Remover Pad Cuticle Oil Pen
- G.W: 37g/bottle
- Color: #54 , #71, #75
- Expirate Date: 3 years expiration
- With MSDS and SGS certificates.
Package of Tool Kits includes:
1) 3 Pcs of UV Gel Nail Polish;
2) 1 Pc of Base Coat;
3) 1 Pc of Top Coat;
4) 1 Pc of file for Free;
5) 1 Pc of Bamboo Stick for Free;
6) 10Pcs of Remover Pad for Free.
7) 1 Pc Cuticle Oil Pen.(Random send)
- 10 seconds drying
- 3 minutes removing
- Flavorless & environmental
- Japan Resin and Germany pigment
- Non gel contraction and non gel flow
- Good hardness
- Suitable for pregnant & children
Step 1. File the nail to the shape you like
Step 2. Clean the nail , exfoliating scrub and remove the dead skin around the edge of the nails
Step 3. Brush based coat .Curing under the LED lamp about 30 seconds or UV Lamp 1-3minutes
Step 4. Brush color gel first time .Curing under the LED lamp about 60 seconds or UV Lamp 1-3minutes
Step 5. Brush color gel second time .Curing under the LED lamp about 60 seconds or UV Lamp 1-3minutes
Step 6. Brush the disposable top coat .Curing under the LED lamp about 60 seconds or UV Lamp 1-3minutes
Step 7. Pretty nail is finished
How to Remove the Soak off Gel?
1. File the gel nail surface
2. Wrap the nail with the environmental remover pad about 8-10 minutes
3. Gel removing is finished
- Keep out of reach of children
- Eye irritant, if eye contact occurs, flush with water, seek medical advice at once
- Prevent direct contact with skin, if skin bonding occurs, soak in nail polish remover or acetone.